Monday, August 29, 2011

Sleep deprived



Midnites for maniacs!  Holly came into town for the Edgar Wright triple feature on Friday night at the Castro theater.  Scott Pilgrim vs the World (best movie ever), Hot Fuzz, and Shaun of the Dead.  Yesssss!!  The movies, plus Q&As with Edgar, had us at the theater until like 3am!  Gabriella and Cathy (and their little bottles of alcohol) joined us too -- ha!

On Saturday, I joined Gabriella, Morgan, and their friends for the late show of Stuffed and Unstrung at the Curran.  Crazy improv puppetshow awesome! 

I am so sleep deprived that there are parts of the last two weeks that I don't actually remember...  I haven't fully rested from my vacation, which is catching up with me, while not properly slowing me down.  I haven't mentioned that in the last week/weekend, I've also gone to an audition, trivia night, dinners with friends, and a beer fundraiser party.  Miss Holly has been staying with me (along with another friend of hers over the weekend) and we've had yummy breakfasts (which means I've been up "early") and late nights.  So fun, but I'm soo tired...

I was planning to go to LA for Labor Day -- but, now, I am planning to sleep.  :)

1 comment:

Gabriella said...

Awesome to see you Friday and Saturday!