Saturday, September 3, 2011

"You are one very, very talented lady of stunning beauty."

Stunning? This was sent to me in a rejection email by a playwright I auditioned for.  It was a confusing message... overall. 

I need to figure out what's next.  I'm not working on anything specific at the moment so I'm considering an acting class, continuing to audition, a photography and/or writing class, or producing another show.  I've actually been thinking a lot about an ongoing series of shows that create a safe space for new artists to explore...

...but it'd have to be done exactly right, wouldn't it?

2 comments:

Gabriella said...

Strange thing to put in a rejection letter...but its true!

Stacey said...

Strange indeed - though I'm sure they don't write that to anyone...and Kristen - you are one very, very talented lady of stunning beauty =) You've made an impression - so I'm sure that company will remember you. Their loss...