Tuesday, September 20, 2011

City of Angels...

I'm dancing at a club, and this tower of Asian yumminess says to me, "Are you ready for this?" and does a sexy unbutton-his-shirt dance to reveal a tiger tattooed across his very nice chest.  I giggle...and just keep dancing.  ?  He pulls me into his arms, which puts me about a foot or so off of the ground, and then lifts me above his head and kind of caveman yells while I dangle and squeal and thank God that I'm wearing little dress shorts instead of a skirt.... !!


A very unplanned last minute road trip with the girls.  :)

I'm no longer allowed to listen to Niggas in Paris while driving but, aside from that -- dim sum, shopping, the Tim Burton exhibit at LACMA, taco trucks, clubbing, the beach, Caribbean food, getting lost, giggling, music, girl talk, driving...


...the Asian caveman comes by to dance and then wanders off -- he is friends of friends, a little Sung Kang and a little...Marky Mark(?)... and, a little bit aggressive for my taste. 

At the end of the night, he pulls me close and asks, "Are you scared?" 

"I'm kind of scared..." I admit. 

He says, "Don't be..." 

...I turn my head and his kiss lands on my cheek...


Things I'll never forget:  to pay attention to the road while Niggas in Paris is playing, how generous and lovely girlfriends can be, that the beach is always amazing and, no matter how many kisses are dodged -- a sexy tiger will make an impression... 

;)

No comments: