Monday, September 26, 2011

Did I forget to mention the supernova...

There's so much I haven't mentioned from the last couple weeks... birthday parties, shows, Jennifer's departure for college, flash mob class, a night at The Lost Church, nice dinners with friends, work events, a ukulele session, a soul house party, and a perfect adventure though the Oakland Hills in search of the supernova...

:)

This weekend, I had a great night out with Gabriella, Keenan, Brian, and Teresa.  A quick stop at a gallery, then off to Berkeley to see a David Bowie cover band and Total B.S. (Bob Segar).  We thought Matt would be playing with Total B.S. but apparently he broke his hand...!  So, we missed him that night, but super fun show and super fun time regardless!!

Saturday, I cleaned, did laundry, took a dress to get tailored...then met up with miss Kara for a night on the town.  We found ourselves at a bar in downtown Oakland for a drink, then off to the New Parish for some dancing 'n stuff.  We met a fascinating man at the Parish...which I will have to blog about separately.  :) 

Today, (er...yesterday) I went to flash mob class, caught up a bit with Gabriella, took an amazing nap, had a quick dinner w/ Digs, then headed out to pub trivia with Brian, Teresa, Jen, Justin, Robb, and friends.  We got third place tonight!

My life's been a little taken over by plans with my amazing friends these days... but, I'm so lucky to have so many amazing friends.  :)  I do want to start thinking about classes and shows again soon though...

No comments: