Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I hope this works...

I'm sitting in Luxembourg gardens eating a crepe watching a surprisingly diverse group of men play bocce ball.  Everytime I look away I think a ball will fly out of the box and hit me in the head.  It never happens.  ...or hasn't yet... :)

It's my third day in Paris, and feels like I've been here for weeks.  I've walked so much of the city, and my back and feet are so sore that I'm wondering how I will make it through the rest of this trip!  :) 

I get talked to by men on the street.  The cute ones seem to only speak French.  If I give one of them my hand, I've found it's hard to get it back. 

The internet at my apartment isn't working, so getting online has been tricky.  At the same time, it's been good to be unplugged.  ...but, today, I think I've found a way to get free internet.  We'll see.  I also thought this yesterday.  It's been an ongoing quest. 

2 comments:

Stacey said...

glad you were able to jump online! boccee ball?

kristen said...

it's sort of like shuffle board... sort of. i think. ;)