Sunday, April 18, 2010

Vintage shirts and hugs...

...I feel like I could use both right about now.

the guy at the audition said I had a great voice and was beautiful on stage...and that I should keep training and hopefully he'll see more of my work soon. Not a brutal rejection, but it confirms two things for me. One, that I should never try to audition with a piece that I haven't worked on at all, and two, that it would be a good idea for me to actually pursue more formal training rather than continuing to fumble through the edges of this industry just winging it.

:)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

des said...

wow you have no training and yet you're able to get gigs? indicative of something!

kristen said...

well, i have a little bit of training. i've taken some beginning classes... but yeah. lots of winging it.