Thursday, April 29, 2010

Absurd

I left work a bit early...just to drive around aimlessly until 6pm, when you can park on the street again. *sigh* As I was circling the blocks, I found myself in an alley just off of 4th street with about 10 minutes to go. There were tons of people crossing the alley making it hard to get back on the street, which was fine with me -- the longer I could wait in the alley, the less I had to circle...but after a few minutes the crowds seemed to break. I figured I should go, when a pack of little Asian boys started to cross in front of me. One of them waved at me from his skateboard, which I took as a signal from him to make sure I saw them and wouldn't hit them with my car. I smiled and waited. He smiled back and waved again. Then his friends looked over and they seemed to discuss me... Then the kid looked over again and gave me the hand signal...to call him.

I now have 12 year olds flirting with me on the street...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: