Thursday, April 8, 2010

Love, life, lunacy...

The show opens tomorrow. I'm not sure I'm ready. I've never been so unsure of my lines for a show -- I'm not sure why? I guess I usually just learn the entire play with all the lines, just so I know everything and can pick up anywhere, but this time I felt... that it wasn't as necessary? And I found in rehearsal that not knowing the other person's lines kept me more in the moment. Like, actually not knowing what they were going to say made me really listen and respond, which is what you always strive for on stage...but, here I am, the night before we open, freaking out. At the same time, I feel like I'm almost not freaking out as much as I should be, considering.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Gabriella said...

You will be great because you always are. No alternative. :)

kristen said...

you're so kind and supportive. i really miss you.