Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Complicated with no reason.

Or, should it be, complicated for no reason. Is that like a rebel without a cause?

Today, I was making things more complicated than they should've been, and I pointed it out as a characteristic of mine to someone in an email message. The person wrote back with, "I've noticed that about you. It's kind of cute ;)". ...I've always thought of my over-active mind as a character flaw, and something that I should work to control. Most people tend to agree that I'm capable of thinking myself crazy...but this simple comment somehow made me feel like I would be okay...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

SFSairy said...

This post explains why we are friends.. xoxo : )

kristen said...

ah yes, i miss the days when we would sit around and just think together. :)