Sunday, April 11, 2010

Backstage

Me and my Romeo-savior-hero-of-the-day.

Three weeks before opening, one of the guys in two of our acts (it's a series of one acts) decided to drop out. Just like that. One of the acts he was in was with me, playing Romeo to my Juliet in a silly little play about a guy and a girl who are cast as Romeo and Juliet but have a romantic history that didn't end well. The drama off the stage ensues....

Scott stepped in to take original Romeo's place. He only really had two weeks to get it together before we found ourselves at opening night. I think he and I rehearsed three times together? ...and, he was great and totally SAVED THE DAY. My hero with the velvet voice. :)

Scott also played Dracula with me in the Monsters show.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: