Monday, April 19, 2010

Land's end

Today, I hung out with Jen and Trevor at Land's End...and beyond. :) A perfect way to end the weekend.

What a freaking weekend!

We had a rough show on Friday night. Of course that was the night all of my friends showed up... but, oh well. Afterwards, I had great impromptu girl's night out with some of my favorite girls. :) Saturday, I fought Dave at the marina (stage combat), and then headed to Angel Island for a birthday party. I got to meet Wilder James Waters that day!! The show that night went well -- after I threatened to pull Scott's chest hair if he missed a line. *sigh* ...oh, the wonderful things that transpire in the backstage of a show... I'd like to erase the rest of that night, if I could, and leave it at a good show. ...which brings us to today. Audition, Land's End, Sutro bathes, San Rafael, quick dinner out with some good conversation, and here I am.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: