Sunday, April 25, 2010

Crazytown!

One way to fend off the post show blues is to get yourself into another show or project so, before closing yesterday, I auditioned for a short film and was cast. Woohoo!

It's a quick project, so they told me they wanted me to do a photo shoot with them today and I needed to do 50s hair and make up, and wear a 50s style wedding dress... ?! Yeah, cause everyone has a 50s wedding dress lying around and is an expert in hair and make up. Luckily, my friend Gabriella is quite talented in hair and make up and totally gets the 50s, so she came to my rescue!! My face and hair in this picture are a result of her great handy work. You can't fully see my hair because it's in a hair net. She also had a perfect dress to loan me! I'm so lucky to have such a generous and talented friend. :)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: