Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dodgeball!

My company entered a design firm dodgeball tournament and it was sooo much funnn!!!  Dodgeball is somehow way better as an adult.  ?  ... although, we did have this weird moment where Kelvin was cussing out the ref while Rob yelled at the team for "NOT TALKING TO EACH OTHER OR COORDINATING ENOUGH!!'  ha!  Wow...  :)


This week was full of awesome.  Aside from getting out of the office for dodgeball day, I had a great catch up session with Joan, movie night w/ Noah and Joe, Dodgeball practice which was weirdly fun, my aunt and uncle were in town! BBB, Anna's birthday party, my first guitar lesson, Lachelle at Luka's, Broadsword at the Marina, Brian's birthday party, and a fun night with Michael.... and, I still have more weekend to go.  ;)

No comments: