Thursday, August 14, 2008

View from our hotel room

I slept soo good! I woke up at 4am cause josh wasn't feeling well after our feast and his sake challenage with one of his dad's colleagues (Josh doesn't really drink!).

we're staying at the China World Hotel. According to Rain (the previous mentioned colleague who is acting as our guide today) it's a super 5 star and presidents from some of the countries attending the Olympics are staying there! I was writing to my boss that I was trying to pretend that I was a celebrity to excuse my wacky t-shirts and combat boots in such a nice place...which just means I walk around with my head held high looking a tiny bit suspicious and posing from time to time... I don't imagine my celebrity status is being communicated as I would like to believe. :)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: