Saturday, August 16, 2008

This guy sitting next to me...

Has some kind of phlem problem. He keeps sucking phlem into different parts of his head. It's constant. He does it every 10 seconds. Coughs it into his mouth. Snorts it back into his sinuses. Sucks it down into his throat. Coughs it back up. Ugh!!!

I have an ID card with a picture of myself on it from the hotel. it's the kind that you might get at a conference that you clip on to your clothes. He was starring at mine earlier with a lot of intensity. Feeling his stare, I looked over at him. He looked away very fast. Then a few minutes later started staring again, so I put it in my purse.

He's now decided to take videos and pictures of the audience around him... Everytime he points his camera my way I turn my head the other way. What is with this guy?

And now, he keeps trying to sneak a peek at what i'm writing....
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: