Monday, August 30, 2010

In the last couple months, this has become my daily routine...

I park in the garage below my building at work. Upon arrival, Billy (one of the parking guys) says, "My princess is here!", gives me a hug, and wishes me a good day...and then I say hi to the rest of the parking guys on my way to the stairs.

When I get to the lobby, I say hi to Penny (our daytime security guard), do the robot with her, we laugh and she thanks me for the robot, and I head into my office where I greet the girls at the front desk.

When I leave for the day, I do a high pitched screechy greeting/farewell with Moses (the night security guard) which was created by him and I think is in reference to me being small, and then I head down the stairs to the garage where I yell, "Helloooo?", and Sam and Arnell (the night parking guys) yell, "Kristen!", and come running to give me my keys. We have random happy exchanges where they try to guess where I'm going, and then I leave.

All of this happens, with slight variation, everyday.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile