Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Shrew

I'm am sooo tired.

I somehow managed to get a callback for an audition of Taming of the Shrew after, from what I perceived, I bombed the audition... I guess you never really know. So, I'm sitting here, waiting to read, and blogging cause it feels like this is taking forever.

The part I'm going to read for eventually is the Widow. It's a very small role from what I gather...which makes me wonder if it would be offensive for the director to offer it to a more experienced actor. Maybe that's why I'm here?

I tried to go to bed early last night, but was woken by a drunken phone call at 3:30am and couldn't get back to sleep. I probably slept about 4 hours last night, and then had to get up to perform in the SF Theater Fest today in a sleepy haze... Afterwards, I went home, cleaned a bit, packed for a minivaca (that is awaiting me as soon as I get out of here), and took a nap. And now, I wait...to read like 11 lines in a 5 page scene. I've been here for an hour and 30 minutes. I want to leave.

------------

.... I read for Bianca briefly, was stopped midscene, and told them I had to leave...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: