Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Me... and then Dave Chappelle. Yup.


I went to an art opening at Project One - this spot located in the "Design District" of San Francisco. Great art. Cool space. And Dave Chappelle was there - RIGHT NEXT TO ME - TWICE!!! I thought it was only once until I saw this picture. Who knows, maybe he was following me around all night!!! ... I mean, I know he wasn't following me around - at all - but I easily (obviously) could've brushed by him a couple of times without even knowing it.

When I actually did see him, he was standing outside getting a picture taken. I wanted to talk to him or take his picture or shake his hand or...something(!), but he walked away before I could make up my mind and approach him. Now all I have is this candid shot that happened to capture both of us in the same place at the same time. (I'm in the red in the lower left corner. He's straight across on the right.)

...Hm, in a way, I guess I did get a picture...

3 comments:

Gabriella said...

We have a "design district"? You are cute. I love dave chappelle. And you.

fountainhead said...

The pic is a little blurry. Could you get a clearer one next time? That'd be great, thanks! :)

kristen said...

I know, I didn't know we had a design district either... but in the description of the place, they say they're in the SF design district... ??

And I wish I had a clearer pic! And one that was closer up, and with me knowing that I was in the picture and that Dave Chappelle was right next to me. Next time...