Tuesday, June 22, 2010

No walls

I remember standing on the stoop of the guys' house in overalls, a red bra, and barely a mid drift tank top -- ready to head out to the party. Matt kept saying, "you don't have any clothes on!".

A house full of musicians...thrown by the shakuhachi guy. I paid $30 for a custom made shakuhachi a few months later. He had carved out the mountains of Taiwan on it...or, was it Thailand...?

Adam brought this guy from work to the party. The guy caught Max and I in an embrace in the kitchen and drew a picture of us... Along the side of the picture, it said "no walls". I had a halo...Max's was unfinished -- we confirmed this with the artist. "You have a very strong energy." he told us. "Yours is stronger," he said to me, "...use it wisely."

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: