Friday, June 18, 2010

Madness!

So much has happened between my last post and now that I have no idea where to begin...

The Literary Death Match was AWESOME!! I had so many of my friends come out with me that night. I was a total stress case. I should avoid organizing things... :)

Alameda day -- haha. :) Full of mishaps and fun. ...and, bike riding...finally.

Jack London Square open studios -- local art and good catching up with the lovely Holly B.

48hr Film festival meeting (it begins tomorrow, wish us luck!).

Asian American Theater meeting -- I guess I'm a part of a new Asian American SF theater group. ? :)

Pixar class with Dave -- broadsword! Love working at Pixar, love working with Dave.

TRIVIA -- I have no idea how we even did this week! All I know is that Irvin was there, and Jen and I totally share a brain. And Brian and Teresa make me happy. :)

Josh helped me hang my pictures yesterday -- and Matt, Jessica, and little Wilder came by for dinner tonight.

Life is good.

Tomorrow is Troll 2, and then a weekend full of film festivals.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.