Thursday, June 10, 2010

Movie night

Hedwig and the Angry Itch.

Robb piled about 10 people into his little apartment last night for a movie night.

Movie nights are great. So simple, yet so much fun. You can talk and eat and leave and come back and go to the bathroom and switch seats and none of it matters. You get to pick who's in the audience with you, it's cheap, and if something particularly awesome happens you can watch it again! You can't really beat that!

Hedwig and the Angry Itch was definitely an uncomfortable and bizarre musical, but I really liked it. Jen hated it!! Haha, just kidding. :). Oh, I just realized it's Angry Inch, not Itch...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I always thought it was Itch too! But yeah, I agree. I want to host a slumber party this summer ala your birthday party with lots of movie watching!