Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Boom


I just confirmed the venue I wanted for the next EIGHT.

Hells. YEAH. :)


I've been slacking on blogging so here's a bit of catch up.

Fourth of July weekend was awesome. I say "weekend" because, even though it was on a Wednesday, my work gave us the rest of the week off so -- perfect 5 day weekend it was. 

It started with Brian and Teresa's BBQ -- a great spread, bean bag game, champagne tasting, yummy dessert, and of course Brian and Teresa and friends... all good things.  I went from there to Alex's BBQ -- beer pong, random burnt BBQ, fire crackers, hot (almost) 24 year old following me around all night, and of course Alex and Joe and friends.  It was an excellent day all around.  The rest of the weekend managed to be the perfect balance of doing nothing and having fun, and included a great night of dancing with Stella bella, and seeing Brave with Joan.

And then, last week was perfect in so many ways... I had a great dinner with Michael and Michael at their gorgeous new condo in Burlingame, my soccer team had an epic farewell karaoke party for one of our teammates who just moved back to Mexico, I went on a great date, we played a great soccer game, Gabriella and Morgan had a fabulous BBQ, I went to see some improv with Joe, I did the Color Run with Alex and friends, saw Truffaldino Says No w/ Gabriella and Morgan, went on a nice hike, and had another great date. 

Next week, I go to New York... then Teresa's bachelorette, then Max's wedding, then...the next EIGHT....? Hopefully, it won't all happen quite that fast.

No comments: