Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rapture

Nothing like intimidating waves and an earthquake to make you reconsider the prediction of the Rapture. 

Today, I was on the beach with Sky and her friends celebrating her birthday. The wind was crazy and the waves were violent against the shore. A ranger told us he hadn't seen waves that big since the tsunami!

I fought all morning (broadsword), so after the beach I was beat... I had planned to hang out at the campsite where the group was staying, but decided to head home to relax and recover instead. I passed out on the couch when I got home, only to be woken up a few minutes later by my shaking apartment and, in my dozing delirium, thoughts that this was really it. !

I read somewhere that the group who predicted the Rapture was prepared to offer post rapture counseling... I guess they didn't all expect to make the cut. ;)

I wonder if they were also prepared to offer we-are-idiots-because-we-are-all-still-here counseling.

No comments: