Saturday, November 21, 2009

November

Geez -- and I thought October was rough... !

The last two weeks at work have been BRUTAL. Luckily, I've been having tons of fun with Josh and friends outside of work to balance out the madness. Well, luckily THAT, AND that my work is big on drinking on the clock, so ... lots of late afternoon drinking to get me through the day... When your boss just starts handing you glasses of wine saying that you deserve it, it's gotta be bad. I've been desparately waiting for Friday since Monday night...

Today, I celebrated Friday with Brian, Teresa, and Josh. We had an excellent dinner at Brian and Teresa's beautiful new flat, then headed out to Beach Blanket Babylon (always a good show), and now we're at home trying to unwind.

Tomorrow, I sleep in as long as I can...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: