Thursday, June 14, 2012

Abandoned spaces

After the show, I managed to book a small role as a fighting zombie alien (or something like that) in an indie film.  The film was about... alien zombie post apocalyptic something or another... ? and was being filmed in the ruins of an[other] old, abandoned building.  The cast was full of very hot young men.  I was made up to look like a crazy zombie/alien lady.  (I just wrote "alien" and "zombie" in 3 out of 4 sentences.)  Awesome.... :)   It was a really fun, dirty day -- I got to fight with pipes 'n stuff.  

In the last few weeks, around planning the show, I've played a lot of foosball and soccer and have done a lot of sword fighting.  I saw Bruja at Magic, Othello at Phoenix, Playground at Thick House, the fireworks at GG Bridge, saw Tyler play at the Hemlock, and Matt play at the Fillmore!!  I got to spend some great time with girlfriends:  Joan, Gabriella, Jessica, and Sarah.  And, I finally let go of the guy who's been jerking me around.  I also went on another crappy date but whatevs... life is excellent.  :) 



No comments: