Saturday, July 9, 2011

I've decided to go to Europe.  Finally.  For 10 days.  By myself.  (...well, so far anyway.  Wanna come?) 

I decided this on Tuesday, and bought my tickets today.  I'll be flying into France, out of Edinburgh, and I will stop through New York for a of couple days on my way home.  I really really want to go to Italy, but I don't think it will make sense for this trip... but, I'll likely head through England on my way to Scotland. 

I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing... but, I feel like this is something that I have to do right now.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

fountainhead said...

Congratulations! It's a life changing trip. With your thirst for life, I have no doubt that you will enjoy every minute...no every second of it.

kristen said...

:) thanks jeff. i was thinking about you the other day and how you described your experience. i'm sort of terrified, but really looking forward to it.