Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I can't sleep.

Work has been extremely stressful the last couple weeks and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by my upcoming trip.  I've also been working on some amateur webisodes that have been time consuming and also stressful... not to mention attempting to maintain my crazy social life that seems to be growing exponentially these days.  Life has definitely been exciting, but ... I just want to sleep. 

Some highlights in the last couple weeks that weren't stressful include the Soul House party, Seussical the Musical (FANTASTIC SHOW!!), Stern Grove, soccer :), Nik's burlesque show, and I got to catch up with Maureen and Dave and meet their beautiful daughter Lily.  :)  Yay! 

...it's weird because (weird?) part of me feels like I can't sleep right now due to feelings of anxiety about not being able to sleep in Europe... (is that ridiculous?) 

Okay, off to count more sheep...

No comments: