Friday, October 29, 2010

Perfect

Today was perfect in exactly the ways a day should be perfect...

I woke up late and guilt free. Got some stuff done this morning that I'd been putting off. Found out my favorite Patrick will be in town next week. Had an impromptu lunch with John, whom I love. Went to a delightful tasting with the delightful Shannon to assist in holiday party planning. Went to see Cameron's art installation which left me completely impressed and inspired. Watched the end of game 2 of the Giants winning - while practicing juggling. :) Then met up with Ikenna to watch The Social Network...which I had personally banned, but had to see after all the good reviews, and it was great! And Ikenna is great. :)

The weather was perfect today, which always makes a difference, and now, I'm up too late, as usual.

:)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: