Thursday, October 28, 2010

Broken hearts leave jagged edges...

Here's an update on random guys who've hit on me recently because I know some of you find this entertaining...

I'm in an alley photographing graffiti. This guy says, "They're beautiful, aren't they?" ...and asks what I'm doing in the alley. I tell him I'm going to a show. He asks if he can come with me and pretend he's my date, says we should smoke pot and discuss our story... I watch him disappear into a nearby warehouse....

On a street in New York, this guy passing out cards tells me that I'm beautiful and asks me my name. I tell him and, as I walk away, he calls out to me. He asks if he can take me to coffee, gives me his number, kisses me on the cheek...

The Safeway guy. We almost collide, and then he follows me around the store. He asks me out from the aisle behind the checkout line I'm standing in. A group of people in line look back and forth between us for each response. He gives me his number with hopes that I'll call...

A fire alarm goes off during a tech rehearsal I've been invited to. Outside, the musician in the show approaches me. His music is haunting and beautiful. I find him online later and ask to be put on his list. He asks if I'd like to have drinks after one of his shows...





Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

SFSairy said...

Now the real question is, are any of them worth dating? : )

kristen said...

:) did you listen to the song on the post?