Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"i.just.don't.know."

I'm standing on the street corner with a friend of mine and this random guy in a convertible pulls up and says to him, "You're a very lucky man." and then drives away. My friend looks at me, smiles and says, "He must think you're my wife."

What...?! ...and, what??!

I was never the pretty girl growing up. I was more the cute sidekick, or the token Asian girl who was cool to have around.

Somehow, it seems I have guys coming out of my ears right now... but, what do I do with them when I only want one.... who's ... unavailable? ...but, keeps moving all of the pieces around and, in the meantime, manages to make me feel wonderful....

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you feel wonderful, don't sweat the details. Whoever he is, he's a lucky man.

kristen said...

i was trying to not sweat the details... but eventually you have to face them.

today, i learned that feeling wonderful doesn't trump unavailable.