Saturday, July 13, 2013

The 4th


The 4th was a day to celebrate!  America!  A new job!  And, the one year anniversary for me and Aatman (we met at a bbq last 4th of July)!  :)

We didn't make it to Boston like we'd hoped, but we did make it to a couple of bbqs, a nice dinner, and to see the fireworks on the most beautiful night I think I've ever experienced in San Francisco.  It was a nice day reminiscing about our first day.  :) 

Then, the 6th was Aatman's birthday!  We had a really fun time running all over the city.  We saw the Mime Troupe perform in the park, hit the jazz festival and Japantown, grabbed a delectable dinner at Nihon, and then headed to Raven for some dancing.  So fun!!

This last week, I've been doing my best to prepare to start working again.  The promise of income is endlessly comforting, so I've loosened up the reigns on my budget and done my best to enjoy it.  


2 comments:

jpring said...

Congratulations on the great job and the one year anniversary! So happy to hear things are going well. Take care! JPP

kristen said...

Thanks, Jeff!! :)