Thursday, May 30, 2013

Red


Welcome to unemployment week 4.  It's been a crazy journey.  I've started a newsletter for friends and family who check in frequently because I can't remember who I've told what, and forgetting to tell Aatman something while repeating it over and over to my mom is just frustrating for everyone.

If you're reading this and would like to be added to the newsletter... let me know.

I keep thinking I'm close to the end, and then a curve ball is thrown at me and I feel back at the beginning again.  I get excited about a place, and then it's just not the right fit.

I have no idea how long this will go or how it will end, which makes me nervous because I'm not sure how much longer I can do it... but, I know I just have to keep going until something lands.

*sigh*

At what point do I take a job to have a job... ? 

No comments: