Sunday, December 16, 2012

Rainy Sunday

I've been sick (off and on) for a week, and have become very accustomed to this view. 

I took the week off, for what was supposed to be a nice little stay-cation, and then I got sick last Sunday.  I guess I'm thankful that, since I was sick, I was in the comfort of my own home instead of being off on a real vacation. 

I did manage to slip in a nice dinner with Matt, Jessica, and little Wilder in the middle of the week, and I got to spend a sleepy day with Aatman while he studied.  Aatman and I also made it out to a couple of Christmas parties on Saturday night - one of which was a really lovely time at the Michaels'. 

Today, has been a rainy, chilly Sunday.  I've been nursing my stomach and watching movies all day. 

I love the color of the changing leaves outside my balcony.

No comments: