Thursday, March 29, 2012

I am.....so-bored-at-work....!!

...though, aside from being bored, work has actually been going really well... I mean, I'm getting along with my boss, I love my co-workers, we have fun things going on, and I don't mind any of the work I have to do - there's just not enough of it!  I like to be really busy.  Like, crazy busy.  Like...on the verge of chaos.  ...but, lately, I get everything done in the first 30 minutes I arrive, and the rest of the time I obsessively check facebook, read RSS feeds, listen to music, email, chat, send links to people I think will appreciate them, take walks, stand in the kitchen, go to auditions... okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little and it's not really that bad -  but it's not really good....  For me, anyway.  Although, every time I feel like this and wish for chaos, it generally happens, and not always in the good way so.... maybe I should stop right here and say that things are good... I just want to be busier, please.  

BAH!

~~~~~~

The list:

Hunger Games w/ Josh
Dinner w/ Gabriella
Happy Hour w/ Star
Trivia!
Dinner w/ Matt and Jessica

Tonight is soccer.  Tomorrow - Tahoe... :) 

No comments: