Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm up -- waiting for allergy medicine to kick in so I can breathe and sleep. 

In the middle of working through and trying to understand the tragedy of Sara's death, I've still had a show to plan...which has made things a little crazy.  Unfortunately, and fortunately, life just keeps moving no matter what the circumstances.  It actually helps me because I tend to deal with pain by staying really busy... I already had a bunch of plans and a lot of things to do for the show over the last couple weeks, so I just continued to move through them.  I've been surrounded by so many friends. 

Here's the list of wonderful friends, and moments to remember:

Epic soccer practice with the Europeans
How We Met at Marine's Memorial w/ Nik
Pican and Paramount movie classics w/ Noah
Dodgeball w/ Brian, Irvin, and Dan
Jessica's birthday
Lots of stage combat with Kara
The Vow w/ Michael
Sid's commercial
Dinner and a movie w/ Josh
Drinks w/ Patti and Cathy
Winning our first soccer game!
The Poor House w/ Shannon
Pirates of Penzance w/ Gabriella and Morgan
Joe's birthday
Fool for Love w/ Anna

No comments: