Monday, December 19, 2011

Santacon and beyond

Noah texts me and says, "Are you joining us for Santacon?  I can buy you your Santa costume, only $5!" ...  I had to work on the student film that day, but said I would join if I could. 

Santacon is where a bunch of people dress up like Santa Claus and wander around the city getting drunk. ?  I think.  I went for a few hours, and then left for the film shoot.  I returned later to join my friends for a french exit at another friend's party, and then to hit the DNA lounge for some Santa dancing.  Oh, the holidays...

This weekend, I had 4 parties to go to. 

Noah and Joe's A Very Ukulele Christmas CD release / ugly christmas sweater party, Sarah and David's holiday happy hour, AMP's Christmas Party, and Isabel and Jimmy's holiday party. 

Lots of friends and lots of fun!  Lots of food.  :)

No comments: