Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Laundromat infatuation

I was sitting on a folding table reading a sign that said, "Do not sit or eat on the folding tables!!" - when he walked in... 

He was of medium height with light brown messy hair, a green t-shirt, and jeans just saggy enough to show off his skull and crossbone boxers...

I was sitting a little too close, given the laundromat was empty and I was sitting on the folding table right next to his dryers - which happened to be right next to mine.

He brushed past me, barely acknowledging my presence while I watched him out of the corner of my eye. 

He ignored me...and I began to notice that some of his clothes seemed a little too flowery...  "He must have a girlfriend", I thought - and his lack of acknowledgment made it seem like either I was, in fact, invisible... or maybe he was just that good of a boyfriend...making him all the more attractive...

After packing up about three loads of laundry, his girlfriend arrived to find me sitting a little too close.  She gave me the once over for sitting next to (what she didn't realize was) my laundry.  I wanted to tell her that she had nothing to worry about. 

...and, that I couldn't believe there were cute men out there who were willing to do their girlfriend's laundry... !!

:)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

too funny...felt like i was watching a silent film =)