Thursday, March 10, 2011

GAMH and things

After the Valentine's Day show, and the complete absolute madness around my birthday show before that, and DECEMBER before that... wait, now I've lost my train of thought...

...

Oh right - basically, after about 2 and a half months of complete insanity, I have no set travel or show plans in the immediate future and have actually been able to relax.

This is what I've been doing with my time:

Christopher Titus's The Neverlution at Marine's Memorial Theatre
Tron, the movie
Hip hop class
Audition (I didn't get the part)
Prince at Oracle
SFMOMA
DAI Fight workshop
Oscar night
What We're Up Against at the Magic Theatre
YBCA: YOU kick-off
The Glass Menagerie at Town Hall Theatre
Jessica's birthday / Total B.S.
Jesus Christ Superstar sing through at Ashby Stage
Devotchka at The Great American Music Hall

...and some lovely dinners with Matt, Jess, and Wilder, Sky and Dan, Maureen, Sara, Jen, Michael, Josh, Joan, Shannon, Anna... a nice afternoon visit with Sarah, David, and Zoey, lunch with Gabriella, and one awesome night of foosball w/ Andre and Jen.

*sigh*

The jasmine is blooming outside of my apartment and things are good. :)

1 comment:

Gabriella said...

You've been busy and JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR? ENVY!!!!!!!