Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ooma

Objects of my affection.

Jessica Gruner Waters.... I remember sitting at Cafe du Nord years ago talking with Jessica about her dreams of becoming a writer -- she was a high school teacher at the time. Today, Jessica has written 4 novels, three of which have been published, with the fourth one on its way.

Maybe a year or so after the writing conversation, Jessica asked me to model some clothes for her for her website. She had her hopes set on opening a boutique of her own someday. Today, she and my good friend Matt (her husband) own Ooma - a beautiful boutique in the heart of San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood.

In the past 6 years, I've witnessed Jessica realizing these dreams, and it's been so inspiring!! :)

I'm glad she's a part of my life.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

wow...you friend inspires me too...