Saturday, January 15, 2011

Breathe....


This is painted on a concrete fishing bench at the Berkeley Pier.

I'm throwing a birthday party. Some friends of mine are working to convert a warehouse from an auto shop to a theatrical and training space, and have offered to let me throw a party there. I'm putting together a show to help support the development of their space and to feature some of my lovely and talented friends. I've asked that people not bring gifts, but donate to the space instead.

Right now, my lineup includes: stage combat, stand up comedy, singing, acting, modern dance, clown acts, a literary reading, and some music pieces - Yeow!

I'm ecstatic and terrified.

:D

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Wish I could be there!! Sounds AWESOME!! Happy Early Birthday!!!

kristen said...

Aw, thanks Stacey!! I wish you could be there too!!!!