Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sea of rooftops

New York 2010 - take two.

I'm on a flight back to the Bay with the longest sunset hanging on the horizon...

This time around, my days were filled with work in the New York office, introductions to our brilliant East Coast counter parts, and lunches with some of my former SF favorites. 

My nights were filled with:

Kenichi and Patrick
Des in Brooklyn, Holly in Manhattan
The Creditor's with Patrick (Simón's show), drinks with Simón
The Red Shoes in Brooklyn
NY office Christmas party, Brooklyn artist party
Looking at Christmas with Des (Holly's show), The Pelican with Simón

A self proclaimed ex-runway model at the artist party said that I had a great presence and he could see a future for me as a comedian... ?  In L.A.  ?  And, I think I made a date to see theater with the driver who came to take my boss to the airport...I thought we were just making small talk while we were waiting, but he said he'd meet me at the show the next day.  ?? 

The sun sets... until next time NYC...

No comments: