Friday, November 19, 2010

"I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing..."

Headphones on. Volume up.

If I can just keep myself distracted and busy enough...

This week I finished an intermediate acting class at ACT. The rest of the week I have been volunteering at the SF Hip Hop Dance Festival after work and will continue throughout the weekend... Next week is Thanksgiving, the week after I'll be in Carmel on a film set with my brother and our film producer friend... and then I head to NY for a week for work. I'll get back and have a week here, head to Colorado for Christmas, and then straight to LA for a week long stage combat workshop. ...and then it's 2011.

...I think my best friend has breast cancer... she hasn't explicitly said it, but she's had some tests and said the results weren't good and she'll have to go into surgery next week or the week after....

If I can just keep myself distracted and busy enough...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: