Sunday, October 25, 2009

Romance in the detour...

The show closes tomorrow, my brother has gone home (oh yeah, he came for a visit!), and we're not too far from feeling settled into our new place. (Well, we're not too close either on that last one, but it will come.)

So many friends have come to see the show. I guess that's what I get for inviting people. ...but, it's been nice to share the journey with friends and family this time. And, what is art if you can't share it, right?

I'm exhausted. I've lost weight. I'm might be getting sick and I feel like my face is about to break out -- but I've rediscovered how much I love my papasan chair...which makes it all strangely worth it somehow... :)

I've met some wonderful people, dealt with interesting challenges, and had a few victories along the way. ...and, as always, have loved every minute of this ridiculous process...

"...and 21 wins the game of accents down a road that comes to an end because the options are clear, although unfair...so, what am I supposed to do with you in your purple underwear...?"

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: