A couple of weeks ago, J- and I were on our Sunday hike and we went up this very challenging incline.
On the way down, I thought it'd be more fun to jog vs walk, so we did that, and it was way more fun and faster! When we got to a "flat spot" (very low grade decline), I started to walk. J- turned around to face me and was still jogging, backwards now, and we were talking about how Fitbit counts steps.
I was saying how if he had a Fitbit I bet he would get a bunch of steps at work every day. He was saying, he does a lot of chopping (cause he's a chef), and that the hand movement would maybe count as steps even though they're not.
As he was doing this chopping motion, while jogging backwards, he lost his footing.
There's a moment when you can see on someone's face that they know they're going to fall, and then, if you're not close enough to them to help, they do and you can't do anything about it, and then you see their feet in the air, and then their tiny butt, and then the back pack, and then they're just sitting there... upright on the ground, kind of dusty, and pretty embarrassed. 😅 This fall was perfect and seamless and was SO FUNNY TO WATCH!!
I was cry laughing for a very long time which he didn't appreciate. 🤣
The next week, I was telling him I might try to put that roll into one of my upcoming fight direction jobs because it was so funny, and he was like,
"Well, it's pretty hard to do without getting hurt. You have to be a professional. Like me." 😍😂
No comments:
Post a Comment