Sunday, October 8, 2023

Adventure

I've gotten in some good local adventures lately. The Down in the Valley Music Festival in Napa, Flower Piano at the Botanical Gardens in SF, The Mavericks Music Festival in Half Moon Bay, and the Mill Valley Film Festival! I feel like the end of summer in the Bay Area is always so full of art and awesome things to do outdoors. 

And, Stacey came to visit!! 

Stacey's nephew, Dean, has started the FOOD ALLERGY KAYAK BASS FISHING FUNDRAISER TOURNAMENT in Clear Lake, so Stacey came out to help -- and then I got to spend a couple of days with her! :) Stacey is one of the best people I know and it had been way too long since we'd seen each other. 

Here's the list: 
  • Autumn Moon Art and Wine Festival, Lafayette
  • Greens Restaurant - Stacey's in person birthday dinner! 
  • Walking Cesar Chavez Park w/ Epiphany 
  • Google SF, lunch and a little tour
  • Ferry Building 
  • Fisherman's Wharf  
  • Stoa 
  • Trader Joe's
  • Cafe Réveille 
I'm so very grateful for my friendship/sisterhood with Stacey! 

No comments: