Thursday, February 16, 2023

Passion Flower

The Passion Flower looks like it's from another planet to me. It's so unique and layered and interesting!  
~~~

I threw a birthday party on the rooftop deck again this year, but this time I invited all of my closest local friends. I sent out the invite 4 days before, promised to serve beer and popcorn only, and somehow managed to have 24 people show up! It was a fun and chaotic, chilly gathering turned house warming party (as the group thinned and could be moved into the warmer confines of my condo). People brought snacks and flowers and drinks and energy to share and it was quite a lovely time. 

Then, that evening, the guy I started dating (excused from the afternoon barrage) greeted me with flowers and took me out to The Progress for an incredible and indulgent dinner. 💖

I'll also report that Valentine's Day was sweet with the guy, including another a nice meal, a forgotten poem, a delivered poem, and a beautiful nighttime walk to the top of Bernal Hill. 

I feel fortunate and grateful for all of the people who've made me feel so special in the last few weeks. 

No comments: