Monday, April 11, 2022

Transition

There have been a couple of times when flowers seemed to mark an important transition in my life. Roses surrounded me when I moved to the Bay Area. And, orange flowers found me one magical night at the end of a week that seemed to define the beginning of my independence here. 

In the last year and a half I've been working with an energy healer as a part of my journey to...well, healing -- and, during our last session she mentioned something about roses. That I should bring them into my life in different ways. So, I went out and bought myself some roses. At the same time, an orchid I've been nursing for about a year started to re-bloom (!!). 

As the pandemic starts to wane (hopefully, for real this time!) and my life shifts around me, I can't help but hope for the next big positive transition marked by these gorgeous blooms. 

No comments: