Thursday, September 13, 2018

Maui

I landed in Hawaii completely exhausted, and pretty sure I was about get sick (after going to Powell/Vegas/OSL, and then heading straight to Hawaii early Monday morning with no breaks in between).  I was heading into two days on Oahu with Stacey and friends, and then 5 days on Maui in a vacation rental with 9 people to celebrate Phuong and Huy's 5 year wedding anniversary. 

!!  Crazy, but so much fun.


Time on Oahu with Stacey was sweet and chill.  I felt like I got to relax and recover a bit -- but, that we also got some quality time:

Lunch, beach, shave ice with Cara
Dinner at Monkey Pod
Stand up paddle boarding in Waikiki
Lunch with Mike and Abigail
Ant-Man and the Wasp


Then, I was off to Maui to celebrate Phuong and Huy's 5 year anniversary!  I didn't know most of the people in the condo, but they were all lovely and it was really fun staying together.  The celebration was beautiful and delightful, and just a wonderful night all around.  I felt so honored to be a part of it. 

Here's some highlights from Maui:

Meeting Phuong and Huy's amazing friends and family
Staying at the condo with everyone
Boogie boarding in the ocean with Thu Mai and Steve
Pool games with Steve, Ben, Jenny
The anniversary celebration!
Taking all the polaroids
Spa day
Meditating with Steve and Thu Mai at the hotel
Clapping with Ethan
Face masks with Jenny and Tony
Red beach with Yuki
Finding the labyrinth
IAO Valley
Eskimo Candy
Nakalele Blowhole


No comments: