Sunday, March 5, 2017

City of stars...



(I'm obsessed with La La Land... )

I read an article recently that said that people who are chronically late tend to be incredibly optimistic -- basically, because they think they can defy time and space with their magic to get to places on time.

That seems about right to me.  :)

I, personally, also seem to think I can defy age and circumstances with my magic.  ...and, I do.  To an extent.  ...which has a tendency to land me in the middle of some really great adventures -- aaaand some pretty epic heartbreak...

In the last month, I've had some great adventures.

Luzia
Stacey's visit
Chinese New Year Parade
Dancing at Barbarossa
Todd's birthday party
The Michaels' Oscar party
The middle of the mosh pit
St. Helena

I've had outstanding time with wonderful friends, special time with my family, exercised excessively, flirted with possibility, felt the profound pain of loss, said yes to the celebrations, and took some time to get away.

Defy, and find the magic. 

No comments: