Friday, August 28, 2015

Lockdown

My blog is on lockdown because ... well, because it has to be for now.  But, maybe it's better this way.  I mean, maybe I'll be more honest and less stalked.  Maybe I'll reveal secrets and give you a deeper look into my opinions, reviews of shows, and thoughts on politics.... or, maybe I'll just continue to collect stories and share things I've learned.  :) 

In the meantime, I'm sad that my most read post will no longer be available to save the cats.  If you know a cat that needs saving, please, like, copy and paste the post or the information and let the distressed cat owner know that it's worth it to not do surgery if their cat doesn't seem like they're in trouble.  Basically, don't spend money on cutting a cat open if it doesn't seem like an emergency.  Always. 

No comments: